Timboesque - Ludacris - "Gold Digga" (feat. Bobby Valentino and Lil' Fate)

>> Thursday 9 April 2009






























Ludacris - "Gold Digga" (feat. Bobby Valentino and Lil' Fate)






V V


Hello folks! Lets give this track a little VV, yes?

This is a cool track. Does sound like an old Timbaland production a little bit. 

...

Production is good, nothing to complain about. 

Not really feeling the hook though... its kind of plain, and not to mention it as done better by Mr. West and Mr. Foxx.

Ludacris delivers as always. Bobby V. has nice vocals.

...

This track does scream "SOUNDTRACK" to me though. Or as if it would be played in a young hip animated movie by a studio like Dreamworks. Nothing wrong with that neither.

But do me favor, cant you see this track in the rolling credits after a movie? I mean... I can already see it... animated lead male falls in love with animated lead female, big celebration... roll credits this song plays. I can see it. It just has that vibe! lol

...

B-


Hello all folks. I've been very busy lately with class (not at the moment), but I've been busy with production and its surroundings.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP